Spring is here, the sun is out and festivals are fast approaching! Here’s what Strumpets have been buying at the shop– 15 of the most popular items. To see them all, visit the Best Sellers collection at feralstrumpet.co.uk.
- Witches Ladder Bespoke Necklace. Made to order based on your unique path, inspired by your story.
- Old School Goth Glasses Chain Great to use with Sunglasses as well as regular specs or reading glasses!
- Bronze Nahusha Hoops in 12g Delicate and luxe for stretched lobes.
Aluminium Tesla Hoops in 4g Our largest hoops are still lightwieght and easy to wear through tunnels or bare stretched lobes.
- Nahusha hoops in aluminum. Minimalist hoops designed for stretched lobes or tunnels.
- Aluminium Pennanular Brooch for bulky knits Perfect for chunky knits, this lightweight rustic brooch won’t weigh your stitches down!
- Mini Tesla Hoops, our most popular gauged hoop in a smaller diameter. This is a great unisex design. A totally wearable yet bold hoop!
- Patchwork Heart Necklace. One of my earliest necklaces, this long standing favourite is a testament to the survivor’s spirit.
- Tribal Hoops This design is well loved amongst tribal belly dancers! It has an ear wire for a regular piercing but also can be worn in stretched lobes through a tunnel.
- Triple Moon Goddess Necklace This Victorian Inspired piece pays homage to the triple moon and its correspondence to the triple goddess.
- Pennanular Brooch in Bronze A lightweight brooch suitable for worsted or DK knits. The bronze I used resembles rose gold.
- Druzy Geode Ear Weights Earth bling at its best– these ear weights are designed to be worn through stretched lobes. They hand from Aluminum hoops and can be worn through bare piercings or tunnels.
- Worry Ring Made to order in your size in either copper or sterling silver, these look wonderful when stacked, as they thread together.
- Morrigan Glasses Chain A shorter version of my Old School Glasses Chain, this one has Celtic Knot accents and Moody Czech glass instead of skulls.
- Witches Moon Earrings. These glorious, pentagram adorned statement earrings are relatively new to the shop, but are flying out the door!