Hellebore Posey Earrings
Lovely rustic hoops adorned with a posey of hellebore blossoms made of Czech glass.
- They hang from comfortable, hypoallergenic ear wires
- Each Czech glass flower has a sparkling Swarovski crystal stamen
- A perfect dark tribute to spring
- Hellebores have long been associated with necromancy, the dark goddess and banishing work and were sometimes used as an ingredient in flying ointment
- Earrings measure 1 1/2" or 4cm long
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.