Lammer Moons. Baltic Amber, Labradorite and Mother of Pearl Earrings in Sterling Silver
These earrings are a gorgeous play of light and shadow, hand forged and wrapped in sterling silver.
- Luminous baltic amber beads are like molten sunlight
- Amber beads are crowned with small, micro-faceted labradorite with pretty blue flash
- They are paired with dark mother of pearl moons
- All hang from my little cobra hoops in sterling silver
- Customers have told me how comfortable and secure these ear wires are
- In Scottish folklore, amber or 'lammer' beads were thought to be a lucky talisman against nightmares
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.