Vintage Thistle Brooch
A vintage Scottish thistle pin with a paste rhinestone resembling a fire opal.
- Sweet stylised thistle in a round frame
- Thistles are the national flower of Scotland
- The pin is a regular "C" safety clasp
- Made of pewter with glass
- Pin is 1 3/8" or 3.5 cm in diameter
- 80s vintage
Read more about collectible, Celtic inspired costume jewellery by Miracle in this recent blog post.
All my vintage jewellery is sourced by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.