Bramble Hedge Necklace with Upcycled Pearls in Sterling Silver
Delicate sterling silver necklace with vintage, repurposed freshwater pearls resembling the last blackberry harvest of the season.
- A delicate sterling silver necklace in a darkened patina
- Purple-grey-pink freshwater pearls have been repurposed from an old vintage necklace
- Measures 16 1/2" and 42cm long
- Closes with a lobster clasp
- Inspired by the last, little berries on the hedge, hanging on into autumn
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.