Antique Bohemian Czech Glass Lily Necklace
I have repaired this gorgeous antique Czech glass necklace to its former glory.
- Deeply patina'ed, earthy brass with a graceful lily as a focal
- Contrasts with bright, glittering crystals and Swarovski pearls
- 16" (41cm) to 18 1/2" (47cm) with extender chain
- Closes with a lobster clasp
- A beautiful statement piece that can double as an everyday necklace
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.