Swamp Witch Vintage Rosary Necklace
A refurbished vintage rosary fragment is repaired and remade into a witchy talisman.
- Necklace is 27" (61cm) long with a 5" (12.5cm) drop including little toad pendant and moss agate orb
- Necklace slips over the head and has no clasp
- The rosary itself dates from the early 20th century
- I have lovingly repaired and up-cycled this vintage piece including a wee pewter skull bead, inspired by memento mori skulls on vintage nun's rosaries
- A small Marion medal hangs from one of the decades, depicting the Lourdes apparition on the reverse
- Vintage rosary fragment of early plastic in an earthy green-brown colour--these were a traditional souvenir from Ireland
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.