Little Nidavellir Drop Earrings
Rustic crystal earrings with hypoallergenic ear wires.
- Beautifully silvery vintage glass crystals
- Wrapping with silver plated wire
- They hang from hypoallergenic niobium ear wires
- They measure just over 1 1/4" or 3.5cm
- Perfect for everyday wear
- Rustic, mysterious and glamorous
I have named them after the land of the svartalfar or "murky elves" in Norse mythology. Nidavellir comes from Nid, or the dark moon and vellir or fields-- Dark moon fields. They are the smaller version of my larger Nidavellir drops.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.