Vintage Coral Navajo Ring. First Nation Native American Old Pawn Sterling Silver Ring size US 4.5 UK H
Beautiful, organic Navajo sterling silver ring with a lovely coral cabochon.
- Unmarked, vintage sterling silver ring from the 1960s
- A brilliant, organic bean-shaped coral cabochon
- an asymmetrically adorned bezel harmonises beautifully with the fluid shape of the coral stone
- Will fit a US size 4 1/2 or UK size H
- The evidence of hand-pulled wire in the bezel suggests this piece is genuine "old pawn"
"Old pawn" when used to describe Native American jewellery means jewellery made by Native Americans, but not for the tourist trade.
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.