Galadriel Long Amethyst Druzy Necklace in Sterling
This long statement necklace of sterling and amethyst feels as if it is from another world.
- A fascinating, weighty druzy amethyst point hangs from a hand forged, rustic sterling silver ring
- The weighty, stone-adorned chain is adorned with pyrite polygons
- The necklace measures a generous 26" or 66cm long
- The hand forged clasp closes at the front, above the pendant
- Named for the one of the most powerful beings in Tolkien's magical world, the rebel elf queen Galadriel
- Hallmarked in Edinburgh with the Scottish silver mark and my maker's mark
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.