Seven Wonders Necklace in Moss Agate
A necklace of seven moss agate beads are arranged in an ombre pattern of wrapped copper links. The first 2 photos show the necklace you will receive; the rest of the photos show earlier versions of this design that are now sold.
- A Seven Wonders necklace, inspired by the magical number of will and manifestation (as well as the Fleetwood Mac song!)
- The links hang from copper plated brass chain
- A soothing and grounding necklace, corresponding to the heart chakra
- Necklace available in 16" (41cm) 18" (46cm) or 20" (51cm)
- and closes with a hand forged copper clasp in my Bird Mother shape, inspired by prehistoric bird goddess imagery
Here's what one customer has said about this necklace:
"Absolutely gorgeous!! My daughter loves it!!" --Kelly H., USA
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.