Nahusha Hoops in Bronze 12g
12g earrings inspired by my Ouroboros Anglo Saxon brooches. Designed in work-hardened bronze resembling rose gold.
- Perfect to wear if you don't want to stretch your gauge further
- A minimalist rustic statement earring
- Inspired by the World Serpents known throughout world myth as a creator-destroyer and keeper of secrets
- Hoops measure 2" in diameter and are just a wee bit flexible-- be sure to open them by sliding one side toward you, not apart
- I am modelling these through my 0g tunnels
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.