40s Vintage Miracle Brooch
A 1940s vintage pin with glass cabochons resembling faceted amethyst, turquoise and Scottish agate marked Miracle. The pin is blackened with a patina of wear, adding to its character. The pin is slightly bent but the clasp is in good working order.
- This brooch is an older example of a Miracle brooch
- Inspired by a Medieval Scottish design
- The pin is a regular "C" safety clasp
- Made of pewter with glass
- Pin is 1 3/4" or 4.5 cm in diameter
- Marked Miracle
- 40s vintage
Read more about collectible, Celtic inspired costume jewellery by Miracle in this recent blog post.
All my vintage jewellery is sourced by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.