Antique Five Wounds Chaplet with Pewter Heart in Hand
An antique Five Wounds chaplet necklace with heart in hand pendant.
- A series of detailed base metal Mater Dolor' links with stigmata and the sacred heart on the reverse
- Early plastic beads resembling bakelite (I have not done the bakelite test on them)
- Terminates with a medal of the five wounds and a hand cast pewter heart in hand pendant
- Necklace measures 23" or 58cm with a 5 1/2' or 13cm drop
- Closes with a blackened pewter hook and eye clasp
All my vintage jewellery is lovingly sourced by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.