Ceropegia Necklace in Sterling Silver
This long statement necklace of moss agate and bloodstone was inspired by my ceropegia woodii succulents.
These plants are sometimes called rosary vines or sweetheart vines because of the way the heart shaped leaves resemble beaded chains of rosary beads.
- This necklace has a beaded chain of organic nugget shaped stones in varying shades of greens with some pink and red hues
- The beads are arranged in a gradation of size, which gives the piece a harmony and fluid weight
- The beaded chain hangs from a length of sterling silver chain
- It closes with a hook and eye clasp in my bird mother shape inspired by ancient bird goddess iconography
- Necklace is 32" long or 82cm
- This piece has been hallmarked in Edinburgh with the Scottish silver mark, the Edinburgh Assay Office mark as well as my maker's mark
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.