The Coven of the North Necklace
This is a delicate version of the Three Witches Necklace, forged in sterling silver and three raw kyanite stones.
- Three kyanite stones are snug against each other in my crystal nimbus setting
- Icy and fascinating, they are framed perfectly in the cool silver which has been polished to a wintery brightness
- Inspired by the jagged, tooth like standing stones of Callanish
- Kyanite is said to correspond to the throat chakra, and I have always seen it as a bridge stone, perhaps something to aid in speaking with the ancestors
- Necklace measures 16 1/2" or 42cm long
- Closes with a hand forged hook and eye clasp in my bird mother shape
- Pendant measures 2" or 5cm long including halo setting
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.