Evening Primrose Fairy Flower Earrings
Primrose yellow fairy flower earrings.
- Little cheerful blossoms from a twilight wood
- These small lucite trumpet flowers are crowned in layers of Victorian brass filigree faceted Czech glass and Swarovski Crystal
- The stamens hold more glittering Swarovski crystals
- They hang from brass leverback ear wires
- These can be changed to hypoallergenic niobium French Wires for sensitive ears free of charge. Simply message me at checkout if you would like them changed
The yellow of evening primroses inspired these fairy flowers. The evening primrose is also called Night Candle, as it blooms in late afternoon through the night-- lunar flower sacred to the goddess.
The last photo shows Amber wearing her lime green pair-- I've included it so you can see how the design hangs on a person.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.