Faith Hope and Charity Earrings
Anchor, heart and cross earrings in blackened brass and pewter.
- Inspired by carved symbols on old sailor's graves in the seaside village where I live
- A tiny brass cross, small black glass heart and blackened pewter anchor
- They hang from black, hypoallergenic niobium ear wires
- The earrings are just over 2" or 5cm long
- The cross represents faith, the heart is charity and the anchor represents hope
- The anchor of hope comes from the families of sailors, hoping for their safe return
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.