Frida Khalo Bird and Hand Earrings
Delicate bird and hand earrings with garnets.
- These bird and hand earrings were inspired by milagros and the adornments of Frida Khalo
- A pair of delicate, ghostly hands hang beneath two folkloric birds
- Accented by a faceted garnet stone
- With surgical steel lever-back ear wires.
- Hypoallergenic niobium French hook ear wires are available on request
- Earrings measure just shy of 2" or 5cm long including ear wires
- The tiny hands are made of nickel and lead free alloy and the little birds are silver plated pewter
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.