Hearth Goddess Ear Weights in 14g
These beautiful ear weights with ceramic pentagrams.
- Celtic motif on bold Raku ceramic discs
- Raku pottery glaze can take on many jewel-like hues, as seen in these ear weights
- The warmth of the ceramic materials is perfect for a hearth goddess or kitchen witch
- Hangers measure 2 1/2" or 6.5cm long
- Cold forged copper 14g ear wires in my "little cobra" hoop shape
- These look beautiful worn through tunnels or bare lobes
- As ear weights go, these are not particularly heavy, weighing 10g each
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.