Meridian Studs Hoop Earrings in Sterling Silver
These are simple and rustic silver hoop earrings with stud post backs.
- Flattering and easy to wear, yet unexpected
- They lay flat against the ear rather than through the lobe, framing the face
- They are hand forged in sterling silver
- Earrings are 35mm in diameter, about 1 1/4"
- They are a version of my best-selling Nahusha hoops for gauges
- Inspired by the new moon and the ouroboros
I have often been asked to make those for regular (20g) piercings, and this is what I came up with!
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.