Modernist Moon Phase Earrings, Small
These modernist, geometric earrings are a playful, abstract take on the phases of the moon.
- A vintage mother of pearl shell bead represents the full moon
- I've paired it with a hand cut, hand enamelled quarter moon
- This copper quarter moon is hand enamelled on both sides
- They are weighted with a small dark moon of Picasso finished Czech glass
- These earrings are double sided and look great from any angle
- They have a lovely, playful movement when worn
- Inspired by Kandinsky's mobiles
- They are 3" or 7.5cm long
- Interesting stainless steel leverback ear wires in a circle shape
- These ear wires work well with regular pierced ears or can be worn through ear skin style tunnels for those with gauges
- These ear wires can be changed to hypoallergenic niobium French wires free of charge
You might be interested in my larger Moon Phase earrings in this style also available in my shop.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.