Rans Spirals in Copper
- Czech glass spiral beads with a rustic matte finish
- Paired with a Norse triple knot, a valknut, sacred to Odin
- Flattering and easy to wear
- They hang from hypoallergenic niobium ear wires and measure 2" or 5cm long
- Named for the Norse keeper of the drowned, the goddess Ran, and her spinning maelstroms
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.