Rustic Deco Earrings
Lovely everyday earrings of rustic Czech glass.
- deco floral beads with a mottled Picasso finish
- paired with smoky, glittering Swarovski crystals and a tiny copper oak leaf
- these Czech glass beads have an ancient, patina'ed look
- inspired by the organic colours and shapes of art nouveau jewellery design
- earrings measure 2" or 5cm long with rose gold filled ear wires
- these earrings were designed to compliment the 7 wonders necklace, available here.
My jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.