Seven Wonders Bifrost Necklace in Copper
A rainbow necklace of seven semi precious stones are strung together with hand wrapped copper links.
- Inspired by the magical number of will and manifestation (and the Fleetwood Mac song)
- The links hang from copper plated brass chain
- They form a rainbow of garnet, carnelian, citrine, moss agate, lapis lazuli, amethyst and clear quartz
- Closes with a hook and eye clasp in my bird mother shape
- Necklace measures 17" or 43cm
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.