Seven Wonders Necklace in Candlelight
A necklace of even rustic, glittering Czech glass beads of wrapped copper links.
- Seven Wonders necklace is inspired by the magical number of will and manifestation
- The links hang from copper plated brass chain
- These Czech glass beads are full of depth and fascinating shifts in pale warmth resembling candlelight encased in tiny lanterns
- A small Swarovski crystal in deep purple colour accents the piece
- Necklace measures 19" or 48cm
- It closes with a hand forged copper clasp in my Bird Mother shape, inspired by prehistoric bird goddess imagery
- The last photo shows the Candlelight Earrings pairing beautifully with this necklace, also available in my shop here
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped with lavender and Scottish heather.