Seven Wonders Necklace in Copper and Malachite
£29.00 GBP £0.00 GBP
A necklace of seven natural malachite beads strung together in hand wrapped copper links
- A Seven Wonders necklace, inspired by the magical number of will and manifestation (as well as the Fleetwood Mac song!)
- The links hang from copper plated brass chain.
- These natural malachite stones are full of depth and fascinating striations.
- A soothing and grounding stone, corresponding to the heart chakra.
- Necklace measures 17" or 43cm and closes with a hand forged copper clasp in my Bird Mother shape, inspired by prehistoric bird goddess imagery.
- The last photo shows the Fairy Keys Earrings that pair beautifully with this necklace, also available in my shop here.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.