Seven Wonders Necklace in Indian Agate
A necklace of seven Indian agate beads in subtle spring tones are arranged in an ombre pattern of wrapped copper links
- A Seven Wonders necklace, inspired by the magical number of will and manifestation (as well as the Fleetwood Mac song!)
- The links hang from copper plated brass chain.
- A soothing and grounding necklace, corresponding to the heart chakra.
- Necklace measures 18" (47cm) or 17" (42cm) and closes with a hand forged copper clasp in my Bird Mother shape, inspired by prehistoric bird goddess imagery.
- The last photos show the necklace lengths worn together.
- Choose your preferred length using the drop down menu at checkout.
Here's what one customer has said about this design:
"Absolutely gorgeous!! My daughter loves it!!" --Kelly H., USA
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.