Seven Wonders Necklace in Moss Agate
A necklace of seven moss agate beads are arranged in an ombre pattern of wrapped copper links. The first 2 photos show the necklace you will receive; the rest of the photos show earlier versions of this design that are now sold.
- A Seven Wonders necklace, inspired by the magical number of will and manifestation (as well as the Fleetwood Mac song!)
- The links hang from copper plated brass chain
- A soothing and grounding necklace, corresponding to the heart chakra
- Necklace available in 16" (41cm) 18" (46cm) or 20" (51cm)
- and closes with a hand forged copper clasp in my Bird Mother shape, inspired by prehistoric bird goddess imagery
Here's what one customer has said about this necklace:
"Absolutely gorgeous!! My daughter loves it!!" --Kelly H., USA
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.