Dragonfly Earrings in Silver
A pair of delicate Art Nouveau Dragonfly earrings in silver plated brass.
- Breathtakingly detailed
- Czech glass with Picasso finish dangles from the tail
- crowned with little Swarovski crystals
- They hang from sterling silver-plated brass lever back ear wires or hypoallergenic niobium ear wires
- They are 2 1/4" long including ear wires
- The little dragonfly's wingspan is 17mm
Here is what a happy customer has said about these: "The earrings look lovely with the matching dragonfly necklace. Have quite a collection of earrings and necklaces from Feral Strumpet and love every item. The workmanship is exceptional and Ally is very helpful. Great to find jewellery that's beautiful and different" -Jacqui, UK
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.