The Oak King's Bride Necklace in Copper and Agate
A decadent necklace in agate and vintage inspired brass stampings with a hand wrapped chain of rosary style links in agate and a hand forged copper clasp. This is one of my oldest designs--I've been making variants of it for over eleven years--each is one of a kind.
The Oak King's Bride--A subtle mixture of elegant sophistication and earthiness
- A big Swarovski pearl is transformed into an acorn, suspended from a rosy copper centerpiece that echoes the acorn imagery with Victorian scroll-work
- An asymmetrical oak leaf stamping sets off the composition
- I have hand-wrapped each link of the rosary chain in copper wire with an antique finish
- The rosary style chain is made of copper links with moss agate, arranged in an ombre gradation of green, mauve and earthy gold hues
- Measures 17 1/2" or 45cm long
- Clasp is cold forged in my bird mother shape
- A gorgeous necklace fit for a forest queen, perfect for a woodland wedding-- something that can be worn after & dressed up or down
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.