Vintage Carved Horn Thistle Brooch. Scottish Pin.
This beautifully rustic, carved thistle pin is an iconic, vintage Scottish piece.
- Made from horn (possibly stag)
- Closes with a working C clasp
- 1950s Scottish vintage
- These were made for the tourist trade, and this piece is elegant in composition and tone - it's in very good condition
- 1 1/2" or 4cm long and wide
- A beautiful shawl pin or cardigan closure for handknits, but equally at home on a jean jacket
- A lovely gift for that Celtic soul in your life
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.