Vintage Ceard Scotland Rowan Tree Brooch. Vintage 1970s.
This vintage pewter peice by Ceard Scotland is a modern, folkloric tribute to the rowan tree.
- Hallmarked Ceard and "Rowan Tree" on the back
- Ceard is a Gaelic word meaning craft
- Abstract rowan tree branch, the 'wayfarer's friend'
- Brooch measures 7cm long and 3cm wide or 2 3/4" & 1 1/4"
- Ceard was a handmade jewellery company in Scotland. This piece dates from the 1970s
- There are two small glue marks on the back of this piece that don't polish out, but they don't detract from the distinct beauty of this piece!
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.