Witches Cats Stitch Marker Set in Green
A set of 5 stitch markers including moody little Czech Glass cats and a magical moon and stars bead help you sort your stitches.
- Snag-free stitch markers are made of hammered, antiqued copper which has been annealed, filed, sanded and polished to make sure it's smooth knitting all the way!
- All hang from my special stitch marker keeper which can be worn as a necklace when you aren't using them
- Necklace measures 30" length and the chain is copper plated iron
- These markers will fit over a 5mm or US 8 needle or smaller
- In the last photo you can see Janel Rohrig of @frumpyknits wearing another of my stitch marker necklaces
I also make this design in moggy brown, which you can see in the photos. All of my stitch marker sets can be found here.
I designed these stitch marker sets because I love to knit sweaters in the round from the top down. (You don't need a pattern, just a bit of maths. If you haven't tried it, give it a go! You'll never look back!) I was always losing those little plastic stitch markers. I never liked them anyway. I thought why not make something as beautiful as knitting? Why not make jewellery *for* knitting?
These markers make a gorgeous, decadent gift for the flash knitter in your life. Just think: whenever they move to a new stitch they will think with fondness on how clever you are.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.