Witches Ladder Bracelet in Lapis Lazuli
A custom witches' ladder bracelet in luminous lapis lazuli, inspired by knot spell work and pagan rosary chains.
- Bracelet measures 8" or 20cm
- It is hand wrapped on rosary style links in copper, one bead at a time
- My intention is always gratitude and peace as I make these
- Each bracelet closes with a hook clasp in my Bird Mother shape, inspired by ancient Bird Goddess iconography
- Adorned with a tiny oak leaf charm
I also make this bracelet using other stones, including garnet, African turquoise, and moss agate - the last photos show this design in garnet. All my witches' ladder bracelets can be found here.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.