The Mina Harker. Gothic Crucifix Bib Statement Necklace.
One of my oldest, and boldest designs. The Mina Harker uses salvaged crucifixes--both vintage and antique.
- Seven antique crucifixes hang from a silver plated brass chain
- The collection of vintage crucifixes range in age from the late 1800s to the 1930s; they are made of tin, aluminium and other alloys
- This necklace looks equally fascinating worn reversed, where the abstracted silver crosses and small nails show
- This version of my Mina Harker necklace is highly detailed but still has a minimalist feeling; it is devoid of colour and seems to exist in a black and white world, the night of the dark moon
- Necklace measures 16” (40.5cm) including the blackened pewter toggle closure, but can be lengthened to 18" (46cm), or 20" (51cm)
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.