Athena's Owl. Ancient Coin Totem Pendent Necklace.
A version of the ancient Greek coin of Athena makes up the pendant of this simple necklace.
- Hand cast in nickel-free and lead-free pewter
- Hangs from a chain of gunmetal plated brass
- Available in your choice of lengths: 16" (41cm), 18" (46cm), or 20" (51cm)
- On the right of the owl are the first three letters in Greek of the name of Athena and of Athens: AΘΗ
- The back side of the coin features another owl with wings spread
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.