Blackbird Briar Pendant Necklace
Beautifully detailed blackbird coin-shaped pendant of pewter and sterling plated brass.
- A coin shaped pendant hand cast in nickel and lead free pewter
- Lovely blackbird in profile holding a blackberry--a tribute to life in the briar hedge
- The reverse features lines from an Emily Dickinson poem
- Toggle clasp is made of silver plated pewter and the chain is silver plated brass
- This necklace is available in three lengths-- 16"/40.5cm, 18"/46cm, and 20"/51cm. Choose your preferred size using the drop-down menu at checkout
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.