Blackbird Briar Pendant Necklace
Beautifully detailed blackbird coin-shaped pendant of pewter and sterling plated brass.
- A coin shaped pendant hand cast in nickel and lead free pewter
- Lovely blackbird in profile holding a blackberry--a tribute to life in the briar hedge
- The reverse features lines from an Emily Dickinson poem
- Toggle clasp is made of silver plated pewter and the chain is silver plated brass
- This necklace is available in three lengths-- 16"/40.5cm, 18"/46cm, and 20"/51cm. Choose your preferred size using the drop-down menu at checkout
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.