Little Toad Pendant Necklace
Toad pendant necklace cast in lead free pewter.
- This little toad may be a shape shifter, a minion or a loyal companion
- She blows a luminous moss agate bubble
- She’s highly detailed, down to her webbed feet and bumpy hide
- She hangs from a moss green length of faux suede
- Faux suede measures 34" or 86cm, tied with an adjustable knot
Here's what customers have said about this design:
"An absolutely stunning & well detailed pendant. She's been crafted so well & is so cute. I like the adjustable green cord (so you can have it at various lengths) & I like the fact that she's a little weighty as it feels nice & sturdy. Love having this little creature with me! Thanks so much! " Louise W., United Kingdom
"oh my gosh this little guy feels like an old friend. the detail is amazing, the weight is just right. i get so many comments and complements on my new buddy." -- Valerie S., USA
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.