Little Toad Pendant Necklace
Toad pendant necklace cast in lead free pewter.
- This little toad may be a shape shifter, a minion or a loyal companion
- She blows a luminous moss agate bubble
- She’s highly detailed, down to her webbed feet and bumpy hide
- She hangs from a moss green length of faux suede
- Faux suede measures 34" or 86cm, tied with an adjustable knot
Here's what customers have said about this design:
"An absolutely stunning & well detailed pendant. She's been crafted so well & is so cute. I like the adjustable green cord (so you can have it at various lengths) & I like the fact that she's a little weighty as it feels nice & sturdy. Love having this little creature with me! Thanks so much! " Louise W., United Kingdom
"oh my gosh this little guy feels like an old friend. the detail is amazing, the weight is just right. i get so many comments and complements on my new buddy." -- Valerie S., USA
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.