Ouroboros Necklace in Pewter
- Ouroboros is hand cast in lead free and nickel free pewter
- Pendant hangs from high quality sterling plated brass chain
- Closes with a darkened pewter toggle clasp
- Chain is 18" or 46cm long including clasp
- The ouroboros or world serpent is known as a symbol of wholeness and infinite possibility
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.