Brass Tesla Hoops in 8g
- 8g (3.25 mm thickness) threaders
- Made of work-hardened brass
- Closed with a brass spring
- Designed to fit through tunnels in gauged piercings
- Hoops come in three diameters: the classic 2" or 5.5cm diameter, the mega 3" or 8cm in diameter, and the mini 1 1/4" or 3.2mm in diameter
- The 2" hoop weighs 14 grams; the 3" hoop weighs 19 grams; the 1 1/4" hoop weighs 7 grams. Please choose the diameter in the drop down menu
They are part of a collection of hoops inspired by the great inventor and showman, Nikolai Tesla.
I am modelling the 2" hoops through ear skins and Helen is modelling the 3" diameter hoops without tunnels. The last photo is of my Tesla Hoops in Aluminium (available elsewhere in my shop) which illustrate the way the closure spring slides.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.