Micro Tesla 12g Hoops in Sterling Silver
A pair of tiny micro Tesla threader hoops in Sterling silver.
- 12g (2.0 mm) hoops close with a matching sterling silver wire spring closure
- They come in either bright or antique silver
- Hoops measure just under of 3/4" or 2cm in diameter
- Each hoop weighs about 1 gram
- Designed to fit through tunnels or ear skins for gauged piercings
- the last photo shows this design in copper, boxed and ready to ship
These are our smallest Teslas! Great size for everyday. I even sleep in mine. They can be layered up with other micros or other diameter teslas to create your own unique weight and look.
As these are handmade, one at a time, all sizes are subject to reasonable variation - i.e. within 0.5mm in width.
A handy sizing guide to my Tesla Hoops can be found here.
Here's a quick video of me modelling this design in copper which gives a sense of their size:
These are a Micro version of my larger Silver Tesla Hoops, which can be found here.
Named after the great inventor and showman, Nikolai Tesla.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.