Parliament of Owls Stitch Marker Necklace Set, Bright Version
Glistening, iridescent glass owls and a little shell moon help you sort your stitches. This unique stitch marker set features five, snag-free stitch markers.
- They hang from a stitch marker keeper which can been worn as a necklace
- Necklace measures 30" length and the chain is copper plated steel ball chain
- These markers will fit over a 5mm or US 8 needle or smaller
- Jewellery for your knitting!
- A decadent gift for the flash knitter in your life. Whenever they move to a new stitch they will think with fondness on how clever you are
In the last photo, you can see Janel Rohrig of @frumpyknits modelling another of my stitch marker necklaces.
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.