Autumn Leaves Stitch Marker Necklace Set for Fall Loving Knitters.
An autumnal set of five stitch markers help you sort your stitches. The first photo shows the item you will receive, with our new sturdy, secure stitch marker keeper; the other photos show previous versions of this design of similar dimensions which are now sold.
- This set features a rustic array of Czech glass leaves, from mottled green to flaming red
- Designed to fit over a 5mm or US 8 needle or smaller
- These snag-free stitch markers are made of hammered, antiqued copper which has been filed, sanded and polished to make sure it's smooth knitting all the way
- They hang from my special stitch marker keeper strung from a 30" or 76 cm copper plated steel ball chain that easily slips over the head
- You can wear this as a necklace when you aren't using them - jewellery for knitters!
These markers make a gorgeous, decadent gift for the flash knitter in your life. Just think whenever they move to a new stitch they will think with fondness on how clever you are.
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.