Small Fire Forged Fibula Brooch for Chunky or Bulky Knits
A small fire forged fibula brooch for chunky or bulky knits.
- Brooch measures 1 1/4" or 3.5cm in diameter
- The pin has been slightly blunted, perfect for aran, bulky or chunky weight knits
- The bottom edge of the ring has been hammer-finished, the small facets giving the piece an ancient, earthy feel
- The penannular brooch is an elegant and practical design
- Once the fabric has been secured on the pin, the circular frame can be turned around the pin, securing the brooch in place
A simple, endless circle inspired by the moon, ouroboros and archeological finds. This penannular brooch is based on a Pictish design found in northeast Scotland.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.