Glasgow Rose Cantrip Necklace with Agate and Garnet.
A lovely pendant necklace that pays homage to the iconic Glasgow Rose.
- A long pendant necklace of pewter and semi precious stones
- Pendant is a collection of stamped pewter, quartz crystal and garnet nuggets with a green agate drop
- Pendant hangs from a blackened steel ball chain, 30" or 76cm long.
- Pendant is just shy of 3" or 7.5 cm long
- Cantrip is a Scots word meaning spell--something that is the same forwards and backwards. My cantrip pendants are bewitching--and two-sided!
These earrings are inspired by the modern Glasgow Rose design, often called a Mackintosh rose, after Rennie Mackintosh, who used it often in his designs. The simple, spiralling design was originally designed by his wife, Margaret MacDonald, his collaborator who had a great influence on his work.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.