Glasgow Rose Earrings in Copper with Agate
Delicate Glasgow rose earrings in rosy copper with dusty rose agate stones.
- This spiralling rose design is hand forged in copper
- They hang from integral copper ear wires
- They are paired with antique rose agate orbs
- Just shy of 1 1/4" or 3cm long
- Perfect everyday earrings
These earrings are inspired by the modern Glasgow Rose design, often called a Mackintosh rose, after Rennie Mackintosh, who used it often in his designs. The simple, spiralling design was originally designed by his wife, Margaret MacDonald, his collaborator who had a great influence on his work.
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.