Hypoallergenic Glasgow Rose Earrings in Copper with Upcycled Pearls
Delicate Glasgow rose earrings in rosy copper with upcycled freshwater pearls and hypoallergenic niobium ear wires.
- This spiralling rose design is hand forged in copper
- They hang from hypoallergenic niobium ear wires
- They are paired with two tiny, rose pink freshwater pearls, upcycled from a vintage necklace
- Just shy of 1 1/2" or 3.5cm long
- Perfect everyday earrings
The first 3 photos show the pair you will receive; the other photos show previous versions of this design that have now sold.
These earrings are inspired by the modern Glasgow Rose design, often called a Mackintosh rose, after Rennie Mackintosh, who used it often in his designs. The simple, spiralling design was originally designed by his wife, Margaret MacDonald, his collaborator who had a great influence on his work.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.