Frida Khalo Inspired Hand Earrings with Garnet in Pewter and Sterling
These hand earrings were inspired by milagros and the adornments of Frida Khalo.
- A pair of delicate, ghostly hands hang beneath faceted garnet stones
- They have hand forged, sterling silver ear wires
- The tiny hoop ear wire shape works well with regular pierced ears as well as gauged piercings
- The hands are made of nickel and lead free pewter
- Earrings measure just shy of 2" or 5cm long including ear wires
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.