Mother Celi. Etruscan Earth Goddess Necklace of Brass and Lapis.
- I've hand-patina'ed the Etruscan-inspired lunula of brass so it has an ancient looking patina
- 9 faceted lapis lazuli stones hang from the crescent
- 9 is a sacred, feminine number which appears across all pagan faiths; in this necklace it gives a feeling of opulence and completion
- Necklace closes with an elegant toggle clasp and comes in your choice of lengths: 16" (41cm) 18" (46cm) or 20" (51cm)
- Shown here in the 16" (41cm) length on my UK size 14 mannequin with a 15"(38cm) neck
This delicate, faceted onyx and sterling silver statement necklace is from the 1990s.
- 9 elegant faceted onyx stones--seven lozenges and two rondelles
- Beautifully intricate silver chain and bead caps
- Adjustable in length, from 15" (or 38cm) to 17.5" or (44cm)
- Closes with a C clasp marked 925
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.